Wednesday, May 30, 2007

back to update! [=
life has been tolerable for me. work, school & church. in fact, i am quite satisfied with my time management. and i hoped that nothing else will come along and spoil the momentum. maybe i should adjust my time to work even more. Spaghetties has been lacking of manpower nowadays. thousand of apologies to them. i just cant switch myself to working mode now. just a few more days, alright? =

last Monday, i failed to went out with my friends to watch "Pirates of the Caribbean III". because i was ill. & i am so contrite about it. we had been planning for an outing for a long long time ago. and this plan always fail to succeed. due to different reasons. but just now, Mingfong has organised another outing together again. Yeah! And i have promised them that i will appear, no matter what. so be assured, mates! ha ha.

the eight beatitudes has beautifully ended last weekend. and all of them, has indeed, tested me as a christian. during the sermon, i see for myself that there are some areas in my life that don't get approved in the Kingdom of God. although the disapproval, God still loves me wholeheartedly as who i am. it touches my heart so greatly. and this deepen my love for Him even more. non-believers would not understand or experience the feeling i go through unless they felt it themselves. only through this way, their life will be transformed and never be the same again. i believe this coming EMerge will completely blow all the youths' hearts away. and i am on fire for it. [=

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: