Thursday, August 16, 2007

projects has officially ended today! all the late sleepless night has finally paid off.
& my eyes looks terribly swollen now. looks like someone has hidden a pingpong ball under my eyelid. argh. emergency rest is needed right now!

i havent been happy about my life this past few days. & it seems like an extremely big gorillas has just enter my life. how i wish God would grant me a pair of wings. flying away from the big gorillas & fly towards a secret hideout where no one knows me. a place where there are lots of cute little animals and sweet fragrance of flowers. where i will be staying in a small, cozy hut, satiate with the smell of cooked sausages and bbq mushmallows. yumyum. imagine playing with the birds and squirrels everyday. woah, all things would be so fun and carefree...
okay, that's it for this dippy dreams of mine and back to 'huge gorillas'.

No comments: