Saturday, September 29, 2007

the weather is so unpredictable nowadays. it can be raining at one time, and sunny at the other time. makes me fickle between shades or umbrella? jacket or cap? it really had been a hard time choosing my clothes. nonetheless, the cool breeze after and during the rain makes me snoozy. makes me want to immediately jump into the cozy bed of mine to have a good sleep. thank God for the rain. (: as it had been a long time since i ever want to have a cushy and undisturbed rest. a late night sleeper as usual. and i guess its time to kick off this habit soon before school starts... ... @_@

got one thing to apologise. and i'm sorry.
just want to say that, : "girls, you've always been on my mind. "
you will know who you are when you read this.
catch up soon, i promise with my heart crossing! ((:

No comments: