Saturday, March 08, 2008

being tagged
okay, i've been tagged by candice.
shall fulfil you this wish of yours. haha!

post 10 things that will make me happy and tag 7 people.
1) God 2) E458 3) My dearest family
4) spending times with my friends
5) munching lots of food, esp cheese
6) SHOPPING! 7) presents/cards
8) listening to my favorite music
9) taking photos with beautiful people or things
10) sweet stories or jokes

You've been tagged! x7

alright, this is lame.
however, after doing this quiz, i realise that
i'm actually very happy with what I have and am now.
i do not need any fancy stuff like Gucci bag or any branded stuff.
(although i would love to have one.)
basically, it's the thought that counts.
people doesn't know about it because they are too competitive
with the world. sometimes simple actions or gifts can
make a person life brighten up. & i'm certain that's me. (:

p.s. if you love blogging, do this quiz.
___

No comments: