Sunday, May 04, 2008

it's time to pray
being busy giving tuition & working. &
it had been a tough time for the past few weeks.
nonetheless, God is the Strength of my Heart.
-
Attachment to ImagiNit Co.
it's an Autodesk-seller cum training center.
my job was to learn Revit
& help out with their admins stuff.
And i dislike ADMIN lots!
all the "staring at the wordy computer"
is a nightmare. cos' my eyes are getting smaller
& smaller. ha!
-
recalling back in my ministry.
i'm glad that i came so far.
although there are times when i feel like giving up,
but God and my friends around me kept
on believing in me. so this is the
power of relationships. i'm glad to know
so much chummys in this walk. & i know it's not the end.
a long road is still awaiting. (:
-
Esther, Clement, Kweikee, KweiYee, Sokkeang & FuQi,
don't ever give up! Jia You! <33
__

No comments: