Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sozo Extreme YO!
back from camp! wee~
i miss the camp so much. it feels like PLMGS belongs to me now.
haha! it's indeed fun, FUN, FFUUNN!
my first overnight camp with GT.
Superb! (:
-
throughout the whole camp,
you can see those scenes in Resident Evil.
that's right, walking zombie.
haha! it was all due to the lack of sleep.
but we still enjoy it lots.
-
the activities were sure Crazy.
all the running around and shouting.
it was Pure Madness from the first day to the last day.
thumbs up to the Games Committee. haha!
-
Besides all those fun stuff in the camp,
God was also present everytime and everywhere.
this camp really taught me how to really depend on Him,
rather than depending on myself.
& also giving me different opportunity to serve Him.
i learnt alot and got alot from it.
it was, indeed, SOZO!
-
3 cheers for Sozo! Hiphip Hooray! (:
p.s photos will be up soon! ((:
__

No comments: