Wednesday, August 20, 2008


throwing it away, forget yesterday
we'll make the Great Escape.
-
have been blogging regularly nowadays.
should be yenyin who influence me.
nowadays, office is always empty and quiet.
because supervisor is out for training for two weeks.
and that says, he won't be seeing me anymore!
sadly, he can't even see me the last time.
should i be happy or not?
-
currently, i'm still being faithful in waking up for morning prayer meeting.
shocked, right? yesyes, i'm shocked too.
indeed, determination makes everything possible.
especially to my God.
but one last thing before everything's perfect.
my discipline of waking up early!
that's my biggest weakness, argh.
"dear God, take my old wineskin away, & give me a new wineskin."
-
annual ghost festival is here again!
been hearing people saying ghost story everywhere.
even the upcoming movies are mostly horror shows.
better guard my life well.
despite of it, i'm eagerly waiting for the last day - the mid-autumn festival!
there will be chang-er's story to hear, lantern to play
and also plenty of mooncakes to eat. esp, snow skin.
mmm, delicious!! (:

p.s. happy birthday, xinmei & eleanore!

No comments: