Thursday, January 29, 2009

Year of Ox moo~

GONG XI FA CAI! It's chinese new year again!
Every single year, during this period of time, people are preparing to decorate their house with all those blessing - lian and fu. No exception, my dad brought us to Chinatown to shop for all the cny goodies. It's always crowded in Chinatown, packed with Chinese and also Indians. They also came to join the season. I must say i really enjoyed walking down the so-called pasar malam stalls. so many sample to try and lotsa of things to buy, haha! & the atmosphere is so lively and vibrant. love it!

Bai-nian is always enjoyable when there's angbaos to get. Afterwhich, the whole family would just sit down in front of the TV and watch the funny variety shows and movies. i still like Kungfu Hustle the best. during sitting down, it's never possible to runaway from the questions from my relatives. like "When you intending to go after polytechnic?", "When you graduating?", "What are your grades like?" I've been hearing alot of these kind of questions since from the start of reunion dinner. It's not annoying, just tired of repeating. haha! but i know they are just concern about me. (: & i can't wait to open my angbaos! :D

&& Uncle says want to go Taiwan at the end of next month. Yeahyeah! I'm praying that he's going to fulfill what he said. :DD

No comments: