Sunday, October 15, 2006

argh!!! ~
today i recieved 2 letter from temasek polytechnic. one for me and the other for my father.
i was curious. thinking, "why tpoly send 2 letters to my house, esp to my father?"

i sealed off the letter for my dad first.
it says, "MEETING WITH PARENTS"
duh. i thought it was something serious.
i ignore it. knowing well that my dad wont attend those meetings.

sealing off the second letter. i was shocked to see:
"DE-REGISTRATION FROM COURSE"

what?!
i read further on and realised they removed my name due to the remaining outstanding fees.
my tears began to flow down my cheeks.
i immediately call for my mum cellphone.
after she answered. i started telling her everthing the letter has typed.
before she could even speak, i started crying again.
she calmed me down. reassuring me that she will transfer the money to my account.
and i will have to go down to tpoly on monday to pay the fees.
tis, instantly, make me feel less worried.

and huizhen has kindly volunteered to accompany me to tpoly on monday.
i must say:

thanks you, huizhen!!

No comments: