Saturday, October 28, 2006

went shopping again!!! LOL
might be bored reading my entries. right, pple?
topics involving shopping, school and shopping again.
what can i say? that's my life.
bought a white top 'bubble' shirt for $16.80. its cute.
and guess what.
it sold it with a necklace too.
worth it. =D
ate pastamania for dinner again.
again?!
yar. last friday i just ate it with huiZhen and suQin.
and today, ate it with them again.
poor me.
only both of them would go out with me.
its fun though.
i can show up my real self whenever i am with them.
cos they see before every little moments of me being embarrassed and foolish in public.
wherever we goes, i would do something ps which i didn mean to.
and, ooops, i didn it again.
i shall not elaborate it. cos i dun want to.
=x
we took some neoprints again.
suQin, who is a photo freak, psycho us to take with her again.
its a pity that she didn take psychology.
i bet she would top in class. LOL
(photos will be feature in my friendster)
merry time we had today.

oh, by the way, GM school magazines is out.
the cover page is way much better than last year's cover.
unsure about the contents.
gonna read it soon. later.

argh... hands aching. i got a creepy hand. ='(

No comments: