Tuesday, February 20, 2007

lalalalala ~~
Chinese new year is here.
and sadly, this PIG year is not as fun as last DOG year :(
DOG year has been a marvelous year to me. & i m missing it.
moreover, i recieved more hongbaos last year than now.
i have no clue of why.
but anyway, CNY is still far away before it ends. GONNA MAKE IT THE FULLEST! :)

the first day of CNY
woke up ard 1plus. and it was embarrassing.
because it was my Aunty who woke me up to give me hongbaos.
get reprimanded by my Mum after that. urgh.
anyw, hongbaos collection was good. all of my Mum's family came down to my house to BaiNian.
my grandMa also gave me a red packet. havent unsealed it yet. i will do that when CNY ends.
it takes alot of discipline and heart-struggling, okay? haa.
it was around 6plus when all of my relatives left. & we felt emptied.
so we decided to went k-boxing with my mum & my sis.
its been ages since i went karaoke. but, the feeling is still massive :)
went to esplanade & clark quay after that for strolling.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
mum, sis&I *loves

No comments: