Monday, February 05, 2007

spent almost all of my day yesterday sleeping. i slept for almost 6hrs.
a pig, indeed. LOL
fatigue is the only word i can describe myself.
since i joined church, my life has been really challenging.
i need to learn how to manage and balance my time between my school, church, family and friends.
its been very ardous for me.
but i m prepared cos i know that i m not ALONE =)
to my friends and family, i m soo sorry for the lesser time i have spent with all of u.
i promised i will amend it :)

yesterday was exactly 3 months that i have recieved salvation.
time flies really fast. it seems like it was yesterday.
and exactly 3 months, Rev. Dr. Ulf Ekman was back again.
He was the one that lead us to salvation.
All thanks to him, i gotta know God.
before i recieved salvation, my life is futile. doing all those trivial stuff.
but now, i began to search for the purpose of my life.
and life is meaningful again =)

No comments: