Wednesday, March 21, 2007

was excercising the past few days for the upcoming EMErge compeitions,
or saying just only 2days.
& it was wholly, killing me.
muscles all over my body is aching; my thigh & my arms
ouch. it even hurts now when i m bending down.
anyw, i m not here grumbling & complaining about excercising or proving myself fragil.
the main aim was to shout out to everybody to start working out often but not rushing at the last minute. Fatiguing is the result of it.
however, exercising with my group of teammates was truely merry fun!
we played basketball, volleyball & even practised passing ball.
exceedingly, i felt that we have better chemistry & closer bonds now than then.
to my opinions, this is an important factor that a group must have.
GO, TEAMMATES! :))
having sore eyes this few days.
must be due to the polluted air surroundings.
it makes me looks like a zombie out in the streets.
cos it tends to make my eyes looks so tiny. argh.
God, get rid of my reddish eyes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
the champions :DD

No comments: