Monday, March 12, 2007

Youth meeting was held yesterday.
and it was uber fun. thanks for all the entertainments =DD
my group, BON JOVI, didn get much chance for the mic.
but we still had a merry time together & it is enough =)
and yea, we are the ROCKERS !!! =DD

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sisters of N337 ' lovesloves

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
me, zhen & elea <<33

i m still wondering...
why i m the one who get all the hurts and pains...
i hate being myself. its tough, real tough.
no one can understand my feeling i having every minute...
all the years, i have been putting a smile on my face.
but deep inside, strugglings and strugglings...
i really want to spurt out all my thoughts and emotions...
but i cant... i cant...
something is hindering me...
and i have completely no idea of it.
God, relieve me!

No comments: