Tuesday, April 24, 2007

here i m back for blogging. (: miss me ya, blog? haha. okay, i m being square here. being busy lately with lots of stuff. not long ago, ive found a job at Spaggedies as a part-time service crew. & this indeed has make my schedule even more hectic. but it was a challenge to manage my own timeplan. training myself to handle hustling time & to overcome my exhaustion. (: & kudos to Joshua for the job.

one week ago, i attended 3days of Benny Hinn's Conference as a choir performer. singing lots of praise and worship hymns. the songs we sang was enchanting. it led my heart drawing more closer to God. (: all thanks to Michelle. it was, indeed, a great choice to join the choir. we, choir, experience alot from God. the touch from God. & the wonderful experience & feeling that God has part with. i never felt so much before. from this 3days of conference, i felt alot. especially the Chinese from China. they are really soldiers of God. although their church had small manpower but they had great faith in their hearts. this had absolutely soften my heart. i m so touched by them. (: healing session was incredibly awesome. lots of people get healed & even their hearts was saved. truly, through science and wonders, God could draw all men. (: the last day of the conference was the most unforgettable day for me. double anointing from God to the choir. it was so overwhelming. the holy laughter, the manifestation & the tears shed. i never had these before. i want more from You, Lord. (:

TPoly has finally started school. & it is so dreadful to go back to school. i dun want to study my new subjects. i cant see any good study those subjects. esp Fire and Life Safety Management. i m not going to be any fire woman, anyway. urgh. moreover, my class is split. the only FDM class that has splited. urgh. how saddening it is. i truthfully hoped our friendship will still be burning till the end of the last year. (:

No comments: