Wednesday, April 11, 2007

okay, a post for 11 April! (:
and guess what? its already the sixth month i accept salvation! (11/11)
which implies that i have been a christian for half a year.
woah. that is so amazing. time flies really fast.
& i can still remember the time, me & huizhen, went down to alter call.
it was like only yesterday. & i really missed that period of time.
i never regretted going down. because i know God has already planned it before i knew it.
since then, why should i defy His plan? i love Him! & He is my abba Father. (:
moreover, i m truly thankful to Xm, who is the one who brought me to church. without her, i wouldnt have once again found my destiny with God. and my life wouldnt be so perfect again. thank you, my dearest gal! (:
super duper early breakfast with huizhen again. *munch munch* (;

No comments: