Monday, October 22, 2007

alright, here goes a random post! (:

it's the first day of school today. & i simply can't wait for school to end again. argh. my class has changed again. and this time round, its me and sharon being switched to another class. a class which i should be in the last sem. & this sem they put me back again. "what's wrong with the management?! why are they being so unpredictable and troublesome?" i can't stop ranting about it the whole day. it keeps on circling around my head. somehow it seems to me that God wants me to be in that class. no matter how hard i changed, i still end up there, the class which i suppose to be. alright, God, i surrender. However, school was still fun, mingling around with friends. (:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"seaweed" hair! haha!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

my signature dish. (:

No comments: