Wednesday, October 10, 2007

wonder why you can't contact me, didn't recieve any replies when you message. it's because my phone is dead. real dead. it's been weeks that i do not have any calls and messages. argh! and it's quite uneasy and weird. getting feedbacks has been quite a hassle. however, michelle had been thoughtful and understanding, but still urging me to get this phone solved. & it's been ages since i heard Chris Daughtry "over you" played from my phone. and i kinda miss it now. haha! please let my line revived now!



You found me when i am a child.
You meet me when i am a teen.
it's neither a coincidence nor a chance.
but it's by Your plan that i'm by Your side this day.
take me deeper as i feed.
draw me closer as i seek.
what more can i ask,
as its my life to honor and serve You.
love You, my Father.

No comments: