Wednesday, November 28, 2007

it's raining cats and dogs this afternoon. splattering of rain and thunderstorm were everywhere. and poor me, i was caught in the rain. blame myself for not bringing an umbrella. i was totally drenched. water was seen dripping down from my hair and clothes. i never been so pathetic in my life before. it's hard to imagine, but it was hilarious. HAHA!

after so many months and days, i finally catch a movie with my friends - Sharon, Wankian & Qiyin! :DD this movie outing has been planned since the start of the November for me. so it'll be quite hard to postpone if i want to. if i do that, i assume I'll see them holding an axe and hack me from the head. okay, i sound quite scary here. however, i enjoy their company today.

we head down to Orchard for the show, "30 days of Nights". okay, first, this show is Super Panicking. a great show to test your heart. alot of grueling scenes. bloods and bodies, and more blood and bodies. eeks! and Josh Hartnet, he is so MAN! can't believe he changed so much. his build and his facial appearance and, of course, his age. anyway, his role in the show is so touching. a sacrifice for his loved ones. a great role! (: overall, the show was alright.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

scary, eh?

No comments: