Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Today is My Special Day! :DD
i'm ELATED to meet my friends for my birthday celebration today! although it was just a simple outing with lots of talks and laughter, i actually enjoyed it a lot. especially seeing BAOZHEN after more than 6 months without any meet-ups. she has changed from her personality to her appearance. i must say she's getting prettier. Ha! went Swensen to have dinner. it's been ages since i've actually ate with my secondary friends. some of my cgmates were there too. i enjoyed their company so much. the best thing in Swensen was the free ice-cream for the birthday boy/girl. Ha! i got it! free 3 scopes of ice-cream. Ha!
after the whole dinner, we went Wisma's starbucks to eat my birthday cake which Joshua had bought. it was YUMMY! i love cakes. especially dark chocolate cakes. it's my favourite kind of cakes other than cheesecakes. ((: i totally love THIS DAY! Ha! it's full of smiles, loves, friends & cakes! it's 12 mins before it ends. and i'm still eating tiramisu cake which my dad had bought for me. that's how sweet of him. Ha! argh, how i wish tomorrow never comes. times flies so fast especially when i'm having truckloads of fun. nonetheless, it's my best birthday celebration so far.
Special thanks to all my friends (too many to mention) that have wished me "Happy Birthday!" I appreciate it a lot. ((: Thanks! And Daddy & Mummy, I Love You! Y'all words touched my heart! Can't stop thanking y'all. Y'all always on my mind. ((:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the Gang of Four

No comments: