Wednesday, February 13, 2008

chinese new year's celebration...

on the first day of CNY
I went to have lunch with my dad and sister at Jalan Besar "Malan Lamian".

Photobucket

my Zha Jiang Mian :P

Photobucket

cold cucumber. it's my favorite appertiser :P

Photobucket

tofu in a basket. hard in the outside, soft in the inside. love it :P

after the fabulous lunch with my dad, went to visit my grandpa and grandma. it had been a long time that i've ever see them. miss them so much. (:

Kungfu Dunk movie afterward, with my sister.

Photobucket

Photobucket

show was entertaining. i will rate 3.5 star for it. (:

i'm sad that you didn't keep your promise to come back. it's okay now. i know you have your difficulties. but i want to tell you that i miss you. there's so much things i want to show you. awaiting for your arrival. (:

No comments: