Thursday, February 07, 2008

i'm stuck in my room right now, alone. =[

daddy ask me to keep a watch in the night. saying it's some tradition that if the children stay awake in the night till the next morning, their parents will have longer life. i find it hilarious and stewdpid, 'cos it seems to make no sense at all. no sleeping doesn't has any link with longer life. totally no connection between the two. mmm, i'm thinking who's the one coming up with all those weird theory? i guess that person has nothing better to do in his/her life, huh.

however, at this moment, i can clearly hear my sister sleeping soundly on the bed, behind me. while i'm here, pouring out my grievances. so unfair! =[
but then, it's okay. being an obedient and fillial child, i shall obey my daddy. honor my parents, right? haha! alright, off to find entertainment now. Tata. (:

oh yar, went shopping in chinatown yesterday. it was tiring but fun. finally, i could go down to chinatown for shopping of chinese new year's goods. great, i'm more contented to celebrate for this chinese new year now. (: heehees.



Photobucket
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!


dark rings, dark rings, please go away.

No comments: