Tuesday, November 21, 2006

i am seventeen and one day old today.
haha.
had a really great bday celebration this year.
thankful to those pple who wished me.
i will try my best to rmb all of ur bday.
i promised. haha.

i had my jap presentation today.
omgosh.
my hands was trembling and my voice was shaking.
i was so nervous. dunno why.
mayb i dunno my classmates well.
to say the truth, i only rmb a few of my classmates.
we didn introduce to each other properly.
mayb becos of this reason that makes me feel so uncomfortable presenting in front of the class.
i feel that i was rapping the my presentation.
and i forget to present my pictures to the class.
how forgetful of me.
i just hoped that Sanae Shigeta san is lenient in marking.

HAPPY BDAY TO HANLIN!!!
may u had a great life ahead... =DD

No comments: