Friday, November 10, 2006

wanted to blog my entries yesterday.
but my sista suddenly came home from work early.
argh... loathe it.
anyway, i am blogging now.
i woke up really late today.
around 8:55 am today.
and my lecture starts at 9.
i even going to miss the second lecture.
i soooo sorry to my lecturers.

i had a great day today.
me, huiZhen and xinMei went to meet benned (baoLong) at city hall for movie.
however we had to wait for baoZhen to end work before we could watch the movie.
slack and shop. and there is still an hour to the show.
got nothing to do.
and we began snapping photos. =)



say cheese. =p



oink!!!



the innocent look of huiZhen. LOL



the couple of that day. LOL.



the trio...



in the dark cinema....

watch 'step up' again.
never get dull watching that show.
its entertaining. =DD
Channing Tatum is soooo charming. LOL
i want to learn DANCING!!!! =p

No comments: