Sunday, November 05, 2006

yesterday was a joyous day.
all thanks to xinmei.
i get to know alot of chummy friends.
its my fortunate to have them part in my life.
they are friendly, sociable and blah blah blah.
and surprisingly, i found a friend with the same b'day as me.
i am soooooo elated.
its great knowing there is someone celebrating b'day on the same day every year as me.
=DD
its hard to believe, though.
we are the scorpions!!! lalala~

i am grateful of everything that has happened in life.
no matther whether its sad, happy or furious.
i am thankful to all.
cos it teaches me how to become more mature and understanding to others.
my friends.
my family.
my school.
and the list goes on.
they formed part of my life.
no words could express my feelings towards them.
if there is something i must say to them,
it would be,"ILOVEYOU!"

No comments: