Wednesday, December 27, 2006

24/12/06

It's christmas eve!!! and i am back in singapore to celebrate God's birthday.
woohoo~~
went sunday 1:30 service along with 6 frens. PTL!!!
there were shiyin, jasmine, esther, jonathanF, huiying and shaioxian.
and i am so thankful that they came to service with me.
THANK YOU, ALL OF YOU!!!
and i m more elated seeing half of them went down for salvation.
lets grow together in God's kingdom. =))

after the service, a carnival was held.
sit one of the rides there. - the 'magic carpet'
it was not terrifying. but my whole body was aching.
cos of the motion of the ride. making me banging into the sides of the seats
so painful...

went movie after that. we watched the "Night At The Museum".
that show was hilarious. making me laughed non-stop during the whole show.
i highly recommend the show to people who wants to have a good laugh. haha.


after the movie ended, we went to Orchard for christmas countdown. Orchard was filled with lots of youngsters. but it was not as packed as last year where we had a difficult time walking through the streets. snow foam was been sprayed by youngsters and even families. haha. the atmosphere was great. =D


The 3 of us preparing for the snow fight. =)


me and baozhen.


me and huizhen.
25/12/06
my sister is coming back today!! And i am so eager to see her.
know why? cos my things are with her. - those shopping bags
haha.
went to airport with my dad driving me there.
huizhen has kindly accompany us to fetch my sis.
so both of us jumped to my dad's car to airport.
not long we reached airport, my sis had come out from the hall.
2 luggage with her. it must be tough for her to carry em.
thanks alot, sis!!!
after that, huizhen and i went to meet michelle and band for jamming.
we are not the ones jamming. michelle's band was jamming.
we went down to support and take a look what is jamming.
they were AWESOME!! =D
the keyboards, drums, guitar, etc..
every instrument looked so fun.
mm.. musicians are so cool. =)
michelle, reid, juswin, huizhen and me went for fellowship after that.
dine in in fish n co. (Bugis).
it is so embarrassed of me for stepping into the restuarant again.
this was the place i worked after my O's. i quit the job after CNY.
cos of the tiresome workload they give.
luckily, no one recognized me.
mayb cos i m wearing contact lenses. phew~~
this is my first time dining in fish n co. bugis.
its weird though. but the food - seafood platter was really sumptous and delicious.
reid and michelle bless us with the food. thank ya!!! =D
this is my first time celebrating christmas as a christian.
and the feeling is amazing and undescrible. =))

No comments: