Monday, December 04, 2006

i finally attend IntH&T lecture today.
its been a month or so which i havent been appearing in that lecture.
and my frens was in a shocked when they see me stepping into the lecture.
and they called me a ghost for whatsoever reason. LOL
i just hope Selene Goh doesnt see this. =xx
i found out i have been missing out alot of the chapters taught in the previous lectures.
and i m in dead meat.
term test is around the corners.
i needa get help soon.
huizhen shall be my perfect choice since i meet her often. haha.

to kill my boredom, or should i say to kill my frens and my boredom,
we began snapping photos. haha.
i loveeee photos!! heehee.
but i could only wait until sishan upload them.
during esfac lecture, i took some photos with Belinda too.
and she is my fren which i gotta know from esfac and emath tutorial.
she is friendly. the most unexpected part was which she is from CHC too.
and i was really suprised.
i thought she was kiddin' with me at first. LOL
how dumb i was.
but we were in different zone.
so we could hardly meet each other.
but i am glad that she and i could grow up in God's kingdom together.
PTL!!! haha.
Belinda And I!!!!

This shot was destroyed by Jarvis's ugly hands. lol (on top of my forehead)

No comments: