Saturday, December 16, 2006

i m back!!!
yar. back from one week term test.
its torturing me!!!
had been studying with huizhen in mac for the whole week non-stop.
STRESS!!!
feeling RELAXED and HAPPY after i finished my last paper.
yeah!!! and now my brain finally could have some rest. =)

and HONGKONG, here i come!!! =DD
Woohoo!!~~
my flight is tmr evening.
and i am feeling very very excited abt the trip.
its been ages i sit a plane.
the last time was pri6 after my PSLE.
can u imagine how long i waited. grrr....
but finally the day has come. YEAH!!!

my zone camp just ended last sunday.
and it was really FUN FUN FUN...
i gotta know alot of pple from the zone.
and the feeling is undescrible.
however, my face hurts after that day.
sunburn.. grrr....
skin started to peel off. argh....
classmates was laughin at me. LOL
but its was ok.
cos i m glad i got to save my cosmetics.
as i got natural blusher on my face. LOL
anyway, SHEN ZHE rules!!!
haha. =DD
thanks to the comedians i have in my group.
making me laughed alot that day. =))
we rocks!! haha.

No comments: