Thursday, December 28, 2006

my stupid computer has been giving me probs nowadays.
and i simply detest it lots.
why cant Bill Gates invent computers with no lagging system?
or immune the computer without having to pay for it? argh...
last night, i have been having headache trying to fix my computer.
msn was not able to sign in. and even hotmail was stopping me from logging in.
what i can only do was to sit in front of my computer watching it run the repairs.
what a waste of my time! i should have totally ignore it and concentrate on my project.
my project is due on 29dec. and i havent finished it yet.
argh.. gotta rush it soon.
God, please give me strength.

27/12/06
went to have dinner with cedkang, chelle, huizhen, sis and frens.
before that, my sister bought a MU tote bag.
and it is sophisticated whether is its design or colour.
RED and WHITE. the brand new hottest colour combination. =))
and i loveee it. haha.
will kop it when my sister is not using it. =PP
dinner at a restuarant opposite Bugis. the food is fabulous.
die die must try the sliced fish noodles. its mouth-watering. =P
anys, the main point for today was to have some follow-up with my frens who went to x'mas svc.
it was quite a success when we were at tcc.
and thanks to em, they agreed to come for sat svc and even cgm!!!
PTL!!! =DD
after that, we took a bus and went straight home.
what a tiring day i have today. phew~~

No comments: